Brian Tremblay is a classical portrait and wedding photographer. For the last twenty years he has been commissioned to create portraits & weddings from clients all over Canada. Brian's subjects have been everyone from celebrities to CEO's. His work has hung in galleries in Sault Ste Marie, Ottawa, Toronto, and North Lancaster Ontario Most recently, Brian has been signed to Global Assignments by Getty Images.
He brings his formal art training in drawing and painting to his photography giving it a timeless artistic quality. Brian continually updates his skills by attending photography & art workshops that will help define his style.
"My passion is creating portraits. Portraits that I hope you'll find worthy to hang in your home and pass on to your children as family heirlooms. I bring that same passion to my wedding photography."
- Algoma Fall Festival of the Arts 1995: best black and white photo
- Algoma Fall Festival of the Arts 1996: best colour photo
- Algoma Fall Festival of the Arts 2000: best print any process
- Algoma Fall Festival of the Arts 2000: best black and white photo
- Sault Ste Marie Chamber of Commerce “Marketing Award”
- Bon Soo Art and Photography Show 2002: 2nd place in the photography category
- Bon Soo Photography Show 2004: 3rd place in the “People” category
- Sault Ste Marie Chamber of Commerce “Entrepreneur/Business of the Year”
- Accolade of Excellence, WPPI Las Vegas – Fashion Catagory
- Sault Ste Marie Chamber of Commerce "Customer Service Award